statcounter



Search this Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Unknown Creampie

The next day, I woke Vanessa up for work by pumping her sweet little pussy full of cum.  We spent most of the day just chatting about anything and everything. I told her how great all the pictures turned out from the day before and she could not wait to see them.

I know that when I talk dirty to her she gets worked up and horny. Most of the time I can tell when she is horny, because she drops hints when she wants to fuck or suck. Today was different. There was no hint dropping or dirty talk to start anything. Ten minutes before two she says, out of the blue, "I AM HORNY!" I knew that all caps meant this was urgent!

Vanessa said how she loves when I wake her up with sex because it makes her horny all day and she wants to suck cock ASAP! I of course was turned on by this totally unexpected outburst! Then she tells me about Big Boobs Magee.

Big Boobs Magee aka Amber, apparently is this older gal who comes in the shop. She visits the tanning bed too much so she looks like a lobster, and she has huge fake tits. She also gets in over her head with everything she buys at the shop and needs rescued every so often. I picture her looking something like this but with a lot bigger tits.

Scary I know. Let’s just be thankful her name isn't Large Marge Magee!

So back to Vanessa. She thinks she will have to wait until close to suck his cock but she said she will try to sneak it in her mouth any chance she gets. Then Vanessa told me how much she loves sucking his cock which turns me on so much and I love to hear!

It gets close to the end of the night and she is just waiting on a few people to leave. She tells me they are leaving and she says, "Locking the door so I can
get down to it. :-)" I love how she said that!!! I asked her if she was going to suck it now, she said, "Doing it Now!" Haha then I asked her if it was already in her mouth and she said, "Yes!" I loved it!!!

Eight minutes later I get, "Done! On my way home with a glass!"

sucking my boss's cock after work blowing my boss at work
my boss is cumming in my mouth spitting cum in a glass

I can't get enough of this woman!!! She walks in the door, takes off her shirt, and starts sucking my dick! Half way through it she pours Alan's cum that she spit in a glass and starts sucking my cock using his jizz as lube. It was so fucking hot!!!

sloppy seconds blowjob pouring my boss's cum in my mouth
sucking my boyfriend's cock with my boss's cum blowjob sloppy seconds slut
mouthful of cum I swallowed all of the cum

Haha so Vanessa went and laid on the couch after these pics were taken...I said I had to use the restroom then went and poured the rest of his cum on my cock without her knowing. Then I just walked in and slid my throbbing cock inside her! I loved it!!! Sorry honey!! I love you!! But didn't it feel great?!?!?