statcounter



Search this Blog

Monday, March 9, 2015

Slut in black boots

Vanessa was dressed up in white fishnet stalkings and black boots, basically looking like a slut.  After some light self fisting, she pounds her pussy with her huge Bam dildo.

Vanessa then pumps up her XXL inflatable dildo and fucks her pussy with it until it fails on her.  She goes back to fucking Bam and rubbing her meaty pussy.

Vanessa throws her Bam aside and deeply fists her pussy.  I love watching this little slut fist herself!  Such a meaty pussy and loose hole!

Now it's time to fill that loose hole with her giant black dildo.  Vanessa slowly fucks herself to start with, then soon picks up the pace while pulling it out to show off her awesome gape.

Vanessa pulls her pussy wide open just after the ten minute mark.  I felt like she needed a hand so I start fist fucking her meaty cunt.  She is rubbing her clit the entire time while I pull my fist in and out of her giant meaty pussy.

After tearing up Vanessa's pussy with my fist, she pulls her pussy wide open to show off her gaping hole.