statcounter



Search this Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sloppy sluts are the BEST!


Vanessa rubs her meaty pussy and fingers herself while spanking her clit.  Four and a half minutes into it I had to put my cock in her mouth.  She spits on my cock making a nice sloppy mess while continuing to play with her meaty pussy.

Vanessa's face is covered in her saliva, it looks so fucking HOT!  I could not contain myself any longer, so just before the 12 minute mark, I drain my balls all over her slut face.

Vanessa is rubbing her pussy the whole time and eventually inserts a vibrator and starts fucking herself.  She still has loads of cum dripping down her face which looks beyond sexy and slutty.

She takes the remaining cum on her face and smears it all over her meaty cunt and masturbates with it until the end.